- Is it wearing you down always feeling like you need to apologize to your guests for your dog’s behaviors? - Are you feeling overwhelmed with a new puppy barking or crying in its crate or peeing in the house? - Are you tired of your puppy nipping at you or your kids? - Is your dog creatingchaos in your home? - Are you embarrassed when they jump up on your friends or family? - Are you worried about getting HOA notices about your dog’s barking? - Are you afraid of getting hurt when your dog pulls you down the street on a walk? - Are you stressed knowing they are likely going to leap onto your elderly family member as soon as they sit on the couch?
IF YOU SAID YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, CALL US! 980-269-4517
READY TO ENJOY YOUR DOG AGAIN? With training, you can: -feel confident knowing how to house train and crate train your puppy to set them up for success - include your dog on family outings and social events at home - show your friends and family how smart your dog is -walk down the street proudly with your dog at your side - teach your dog to do some fun tricks - encourage calm behavior and polite greetings - teach them to be relaxed and calm at the vet - show your dog that it’s more rewarding to be quiet than barking - teach your dog to respond to environmental cues, like go to their bed when they hear the doorbell ring.
At Indian Trail Dog Training LLC we believe ALL DOGS ARE GOOD DOGS.
- Let us show you how smart your dog really is!
- Our techniques are humane and effective.
- It's all about what is being reinforced.
- Let's give them a better option, a more pleasing alternative behavior